HOME | CONTACT | LINKS | SUBMIT | REGISTER | LOGIN (Hello: Guest!)
We sometimes encounter quotes on life that has an inspirational value and is moving. Upon reading these quotations, we are somewhat encouraged to live our lives to the fullest and in a positive way. Normally, these quotations are made from the famous philosophers and famous icons. But all of us are entitled to create an inspirational quote. Experiences we come across can make us inspired and motivated to translate it into a quote so that you can further move the minds and share your happiness to others.
Albert Einstein, a German born Swiss-American Physicist is also a philosopher and is known to be the most intellectuals and influential scientists of all time. His influential quotes not only state an inspiration but also open your eyes to reality and facts of life.
Here are some famous quotes no life from him:
• “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”
• “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
• “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
• “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”
Mahatma Gandhi born in 1869 was a spiritual leader in India and was honoured as the Father of the Nation. Non-violence was his main goal for the people in India and has made many inspirational speeches and movements that halted and stopped the civil war in India.
Here are some inspirational quotes from him:
• “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
• “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
• “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.”
• “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.”
John F Kennedy or JFK in short was the 35th president of the United States of America. He was the youngest elected president and also the youngest to die as he was assassinated at a parade. He was an inspirational president as he wished for America and the world to have equality in human rights.
• “Ask not what your country can do for you; but ask what you can for your country.”
• “Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.”
• “Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to your life.”
• “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
Mark Twain was an American author famous for his novel the Adventures of Huckleberry Fin and the Adventures of Tom Sawyer, this man was praised as the “greatest American Humorist for his age.” Although noted for his humor, he has also said many humoristic yet inspirational quotes on life.
• “When you fish for love, bait you heart, not your brain.”
• “Human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”
• “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog.”
• “To succeed in you life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.”